Little Town is currently seeking experienced Speech Language Pathologist and Applied Behavior Analysis Therapists like yourself for our treatment center therapy! We are located in Etobicoke Ontario (between Hwy 27 & Rexdale Blvd), Our Center is bright & modern and is designed to engage children from ages 18 months – 4 years of age.
You are a passionate and experienced person with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have superb communication skills and exceptional organizational skills. You have a great deal of patience when working with clients, but are driven by results! You enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule and would like to be a part of a growing company.
Finally, you enjoy working with children and would like to make a real difference in your community.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist and/or Applied Behavior Analysis you will:
• Create and/or contribute to excellence in the patient experience
• Lead patients through individualized care plans – accurately assessing, communicating and providing treatment to facilitate goal attainment for the patient
• Liaise with referral sources to build relationships and ensure patients’ needs are met
• Providing written reports, as required, ensuring all documentation is aligned with College standards
• Contribute to the team through collaboration, demonstrating passion for your work and using good judgement & integrity in decision-making
• Provide ongoing evaluation of patient progress
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development
As a member of the Little Town Team, you will:
• Be a registered member in good standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
• Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
• Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care
• Have strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis
• Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
• Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
• Have 2+ years of community experience
• Possess a Master’s Degree
If this sounds like you, we want to work with you! Please email resume & cover letter to Littletowndaycare@gmail.com